OfficeRnD can export data (such as invoices, bookings, members, fees) in .csv spreadsheet file format. The invoices export, for example, generates a .csv file describing all line items of all invoices. Therefore, the file is suitable for importing into accounting software.
The CSV file is a simple text file, encoded in UTF-8, that uses commas [ , ] as field separators. It can be edited with any spreadsheet software. To open the file in Microsoft Excel, follow these steps:
- Open Microsoft Excel.
- Click on the Data tab in the menu bar.
- Click on the From Text/CSV icon.
- Navigate to the location of the file you want to import. Click on the file and then click on the Import button.
- An Import Wizard window will appear on the screen.
- Choose 65001: Unicode (UTF-8) from the File Origin drop-down menu.
- (Optional) Choose the Delimiter.
- (Optional) Choose a specific Data Type Detection option from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Load button.
- Your data is imported in Microsoft Excel.