Sending invoices is an essential part of the monthly bill run. Members have to be notified when a new invoice is sent. OfficeRnD can send invoices automatically when you trigger the automated bill run.
When you manually issue an invoice, you must send it manually as well. The system can only send invoices generated by the automated bill run.
- Navigate to Settings/Billing Settings/Invoicing Rules.
- Find the We'll generate invoices section and enable Automated Invoice Sending.
- Click Update at the bottom of the page.
- Find the We'll email invoices section and select an option (or both):
- Company - OfficeRnD will send all invoices to the email of the respective company.
Billing Person - OfficeRnD will send all invoices to the email of the company's billing person. Read more about what is a billing person and how to assign one to a company here.
Here, you can also choose to:
- Attach an invoice PDF - the invoice will be attached to the email as a PDF file.
- Attach an invoice PDF in each overdue invoice reminder - the invoice will be sent as a PDF file with each overdue invoice reminder. Read more about overdue reminders here.