The following steps will help you set up and configure an integration between OfficeRnD and Google Calendar.
Note: The Google Calendar integration supports only meeting rooms currently.
- Navigate to the ‘Settings’ tab, click on ‘Integrations’ and look for Google Calendar in the Other integrations section. Click 'Activate' to enable the integration.
- Once the integration is active it will appear in the list of active integrations on the top of the page. The integration needs to be configured - to do so, click 'Configure':
You will see the following guide for your Google Calendar integration:
- Click on the link (Google calendar) in the first step of the instructions to connect OfficeRnD to your Google Calendar account.
- Follow Google's instructions to authenticate OfficeRnD to connect to your Google Calendars.
- Paste the Google token back in OfficeRnD and click Authenticate.
- Next click Configure:
- Select a Google Calendar page from the drop-down menu for each of the listed meeting rooms. This will enable you to synchronize bookings created in Google Calendar to your OfficeRnD meeting rooms.
8. Select 'Enable Auto Sync' if you want to have OfficeRnD automatically synchronize with Google Calendar.
9. Click 'Done'.