OfficeR&D integration with PayDock lets you completely automate all invoice payments in your space. All you need to do is:
- Connect PayDock to OfficeR&D.
- Configure a default gateway to be used.
- Start charging your members through your favorite payment provider.
Examine the payment gateways OfficeR&D exposed to you via PayDock.
- Open your OfficeR&D account
- Go to Settings/Integrations/PayDock
- Click on Activate
- Click on Configure. You will be prompted with the following dialog:
In order for the integration to work, you will need to provide your PayDock credentials, so the two systems can communicate. The credentials you need are API Secret Key and API Public Key. You can find them in your PayDock account by going to My Account/API & Settings. Copy the two keys and paste them into the dialog above, then click Authenticate.
The Use PayDock sandbox environment? checkbox allows you to connect to a test account in PayDock. You can sign-up for a test account here and play around with it before using your real account.
Once this is done you will be able to select each of the Gateways you have connected in PayDock. You can read more about what gateways are available and how to connect each of them here.
When authenticated, the dialog will present you with a drop-down, allowing you to select a default Gateway (from all connected in PayDock) which will be used for all of your transactions. It will look like this:
Now, you are ready to charge your OfficeR&D members through PayDock. All you need to do is enter their credit card or direct debit details through the admin or let them enter those themselves through the member portal.
Another option would be to Sync all your customers from PayDock into OfficeR&D. This can be easily done by:
- Going to Settings/Integrations
- Finding the PayDock integration
- Click on Sync. This will effectively match all of your PayDock customers to your OfficeR&D members and if their emails match, that will translate their credit card or direct debit into OfficeR&D.
Of course, adding new member details into OfficeR&D will automatically add them to PayDock as well.