If you are using a Payment Gateway that allows bank transfers, you can set up ACH or SEPA payments for anyone who would like to pay via bank transfer. Bank transfer payments usually offer lower taxes per transaction and our system prioritizes bank transfer payments over card ones.
To find out which Payment Gateway Integrations allow for an ACH or SEPA setup, please click here.
Enable ACH or SEPA Payments
- Navigate to Settings/Integrations.
- Find your payment integration and click on Configure.
- Tick off the ACH and/or SEPA option.
NOTE: Please check the dedicated articles for each Payment Gateway for specific details on using ACH or SEPA.
Manage Members' Payment Details Deletion Option
As an admin, you can also set rules to allow or forbid members to delete their payment details. If you forbid the deletion of billing details, members will be obliged to have at least one payment detail entry in their profile. You are able to specify which one(s).
Navigate to Settings/Platform/Community/Members' Payment Details and you will find the three deletion control options:
- Members should not be able to delete their last remaining Credit Card - if enabled, members won’t be allowed to delete their last saved Credit Card.
- Members should not be able to delete their last remaining Bank Account/Direct Debit details - if enabled, members won’t be allowed to delete their last saved bank transfer payment details (used for SEPA, ACH, Bank Transfer).
- Members should not be able to delete their last remaining Payment Details in their account (regardless of the billing details type) - if this option is enabled, members will be obliged to have at least one type of payment details saved in their account.
NOTE: You can either enable the first, the second, or both deletion-control options; or you can enable only the third one. You cannot enable the three deletion control options all at once.
Please sign in to leave a comment.