Activate Authorize.net Integration
- If you don’t have a Authorize.net account, please go to https://www.authorize.net/ and create one.
After you create an account, you will be presented with your API Login ID and your transaction key, however if this doesn't happen, please see the next steps on how to manually receive them.
- In your Authorize.net account's Home page, look for Settings under the Account options in the left-side navigation menu.
- In the Settings page, look for API Credentials & Keys under Security Settings.
- On the API Credentials & Keys page, you can see the API Login ID and the option to create a Transaction Key. Both will be needed to enable the integration, so you should generate one. Please note that when you try to generate a transaction key, you will be prompted to enter a security PIN sent to your email.
- In the Settings page, look for Public Client Key under Security Settings. Generate a Public Key.
When you try to generate a public client key, you will be prompted to enter a security PIN sent to your email.
- In a separate tab, open https://app.officernd.com and navigate to Settings/Integrations in your organization.
- Activate the Authorize.net integration and click Configure.
- Copy and paste the API Login, Transaction, and Signature keys to the corresponding fields.
Be careful not to switch them – you should keep the secret key secret by entering it in the proper field (as we will hide it from other users).
Choose if you want to enable ACH payments through Authorize.net.
- Click Save and Authorize.net will be activated for your organization.
If you're going to be testing or are using test keys and credentials, please enable the Use Authorize.NET sandbox environment? checkbox for the integration.
We always recommend that you test the integration first in order to see how it works and then to start recording and charging your customers' details.