A purchase flow defines the way you bill users when they create a booking or purchase an item in the shop.
Note: If a product requires approval, it cannot be purchased directly before an admin confirms the request. That is why products and bookings that require approval will not follow the Purchase Flow rules.
In such cases, the services must be approved and invoiced manually in some cases in order to be charged. NOTE: Creating multiple purchase flows for the same thing is strongly inadvisable. There should be a single flow for non-active and active members respectively for example.
How do I access the settings for the Purchase Flow?
Go to Settings/Member Apps and open the e-Commerce tab.
What are the Purchase Flow Options?
After you navigate to the e-Commerce tab, you'll see that there are 2 purchase flows by default - one for Active members and one for Non-active members.
Edit their options to customize the flow for these two types of users:
- Generate an invoice for the purchase immediately - Specify if an invoice should be automatically generated after a successfully completed purchase.
- Ask the user to provide payment details - Specify if you want the user to provide their payment details upon purchasing a service from you. Note that this option would only work if you have enabled a payment integration. Learn how to enable one.
- Charge invoice immediately - Specify if you want OfficeRnD to automatically charge the invoice generated for the purchase.
- Send the purchase invoice automatically - Specify if you want OfficeRnD to automatically send the invoice generated for the purchase.
How to create a new Purchase Flow?
- Go to Settings/Member Apps and open the e-Commerce tab.
- Click Add Purchase Flow and specify:
- Name - Set the name of the purchase flow.
- Plan Type - Select the plans to differentiate the members who will be guided through the purchase flow. You can pick any type of plan - e.g. Dedicated Desk, Private Office, Parking Slot.
- Custom Property - select the Custom Properties and their values to differentiate the members who will be guided through the purchase flow.
- Set the Purchase Flow options.
Please sign in to leave a comment.