Google Analytics is a useful tool if you'd like to track how members use and interact with your space.
In this article we'll cover how you can set up your Analytics tag in OfficeRND.
For a more complete guide on Analytics you can take a look at this article from Google.
How to set up the Analytics tag
One of the entries in the series of articles from Google on the topic explains how you can get your tracking code, please find the article in question here.
Below you can also find the steps, that the article talks about:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
Once you follow the steps above you should find yourself on a page that looks as follows:
You can copy the code that is enclosed in the red rectangle above.
Once you've copied the code you can do the following to set up Google Analytics in OfficeRND:
- Log in to the admins portal using your credentials.
- Navigate to "Settings"->"Apps"->"Custom Code".
- There you'll be able to find our "Custom Code" field that will allow you to insert the code that you earlier copied from your Google account.
- After this has been done, please refer to the next steps mentioned in Google's article.