Sometimes members book a meeting room using currency and then acquire credits at a later date.
You can re-account such meetings and cover them with the credits that they have.
Re-accounting a Booking
- Open the profile of the member/companythat created the booking.
- Scroll down until you see the Bookings section.
- Click on the booking that you wish to re-account.
- In the newly opened window, click on Re-account the booking fee using these.
- The system will account for the booking using credits and will display the cost of the booking in credits. Click Update to apply it.
Once the booking has been re-accounted the one-off fee associated with it will be removed.
However, if the fee for the booking has already been invoiced you will need to detach the booking fee from the invoice before you can re-account the booking.