Learn why knowing who you are and who you serve matters, why location is important, and how to establish the connection between the two co-working spaces.
Opening a second co-working space is a huge step. We invited Jeannine van der Linden to share her experience on the initial steps of the process, which include an evaluation of your current business model, examining the market, and choosing a location – the essential steps for success.
Click here to register and watch the webinar.
What you'll learn
- Why knowing who you are and who you serve matters
- What’s a unique selling proposition, really, and how to define it
- Should you offer the same service with your second space or change your focus
- How to examine and meet demand
- Why location is so important
- How to avoid upsizing your second co-working space
- Why considering local demographics matters
- How to examine the environment – from local communities to existing spaces, services and infrastructure