In OfficeRnD Flex you can customize the default look and feel of emails, invoices, and contracts. The system has a predefined template for each of those documents, which you can explore and modify on your own:
- How to edit templates - contracts, invoice documents and email
- Customize Member Email Templates
- Email Templates Properties
- Invoice Template Properties
- Contract Template Properties
- How to Customize Contract Templates with eSign Signature Properties
Document and Template Customization Services
You can also ask our support team to customize your invoices, contracts, and member emails to better match your style and branding. What we can do for you, includes:
- Update the textual content of documents
- Update, add, or replace images in documents
- Change the default document structure
- Change color schemes
- Change fonts
- Implement minor layout and script modifications
|Document and Template Customization||
Available as an Add-On
$/€/£150 per document
✓*Subject to a fair usage policy.
Submit a Document Customization Request
I. Navigate to the default templates in OfficeRnD Flex
- Navigate to Settings/Templates
- Review the available templates and decide which ones you need to change
II. Prepare a sample document to illustrate your needs
Prepare an example of what you would like the template to look like after the customization. The example can be in one of the following forms:
- Example file- this is the best-case scenario as it gives us an exact idea of how the document should look like. The document format can be .pdf, .doc(docx) or any image format.
- Mockup- You can provide us with an image that can give us a rough idea of what you'd like to achieve. You can use the default templates that are already present in the system, generate a .pdf file with them and write on top of it to show us what changes you'd like us to implement for you.
III. Carefully consider any additional specifications you might have
- Consider the default formatting, color scheme, font styles, and sizes in OfficeRnD flex and decide if any of them should be updated and how.
- Prepare a list of the properties specific to your business or country requirements, which you need to add to the default documents generated in OfficeRnD Flex. Make sure to include details about what each property means and what information/value it represents.
IV. Submit your request
When we receive your request, a support specialist will review it. They will get back to you for additional information whenever needed.