How are you getting charged for the use of Hybrid?
Your subscription cost will be based on the number of desks and meeting rooms that are added to OfficeRnD.
- All subscription plans feature an unlimited number of admin users.
- All subscription plans of OfficeRnD are offered on a monthly or annual prepayment basis (17% discount for annual prepayment).
- Annual subscriptions can be canceled with a 90 days cancellation notice and are not subject to any prorated refunds.
Full feature list can be found on the OfficeRnD Pricing Page.
Do I have to manually update my subscription level when I add more desks / meeting rooms?
OfficeRnD will automatically track the number of desks within your account and the number of meeting rooms you have. Your subscription will be automatically upgraded with next months’ bill.
How can I provide or edit my billing information?
Please make sure you are added as an admin in your OfficeRnD organization and have access to OfficeRnD’s admin panel. After you login navigate to Settings > General > Billing Details where you would be able to provide or update your billing details information.
How can I provide or edit my payment details?
Please make sure you are added as an admin in your OfficeRnD organization and have access to OfficeRnD’s admin panel. You can navigate to the Subscription Tab (Settings > My Account > Subscription Tab) of your account where you would be able to see all of your subscription usages and enter or update your payment card at the bottom of the page.
For your security, OfficeRnD does not store any payment card information locally.
I tried to add my payment card, but it was declined.
You can check whether you have entered the correct payment card details - Card Number, Name on Card, Expiration Date, CVV code. You could also try to contact your bank with any additional information about this issue.
If the problem persists, feel free to contact our Support Team (email@example.com) and we could troubleshoot the problem together.
How can I download my OfficeRnD subscription invoices?
You can navigate to the Subscription Tab (Settings > General > Subscription Tab) of your account where you would be able to see a detailed breakdown of the subscription usage of OfficeRnD as follows:
- Breakdown of the monthly members for each period.
- Breakdown of the monthly usage of e-signatures
- Download a PDF version of the particular invoice period.
How can I pay my OfficeRnD invoices?
There are three options for payment of the OfficeRnD invoices as follows:
- Credit or Debit Card - automated and recommended. Can be updated in the Subscription Tab (Settings > General > Subscription Tab).
- Direct Debit (only available in the UK) - To activate it, simply message firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a Direct Debit activation request.
How can I downgrade or cancel my OfficeRnD subscription?
In order to request a downgrade or cancellation of your subscription please reach out to email@example.com.