In OfficeRnD Hybrid you can differentiate the location of your teams and members by creating separate location records for each of your company offices. In the location record, you can store information about the office address, business hours as well as manage the capacity limit of each office.
Add a Location
In order to add your offices:
- In your OfficeRnD Hybrid account, navigate to Space/Locations.
- In the upper right, click Add Location.
- In the General section, enter Name, Description, Business Hours, and TimeZone.
- Upload an image of the office to visualize it better for your employees on the web portal and mobile app.
- Check the Is Open check box to indicate that the location is fully set up. If you leave the box unchecked, the platform will consider it still in draft and allow you time to configure its resources.
In the Address section, add the full address of your office.
In the Portal section and check the Public check-box to indicate if the location is ready to be displayed on the web portal and mobile app for employees. Once displayed, employees will be able to book desks, offices, and meeting rooms.
- In the Capacity Limit section, you can limit the number of people allowed in the location at the same time. Read more.
- If you're using the OfficeRnD Hybrid Tickets functionality, you can define the categories, severities, and rules for the type of tickets you want to expose to employees of the location. Read more.