You can add your company employees to OfficeRnD Hybrid and edit their profiles in the People module. In the Employee profile, you can store and review information about the employee's contact details, bookings, and assigned desks.
There are multiple ways to add employees in OfficeRnD Hybrid:
- If you have a list of your employees and their teams, you can import it from a CSV file.
- If you're using Azure Active Directory, you can integrate it with OfficeRnD Hybrid to pull information about the company teams and employees. Learn more.
- If you're using Google Directory, you can integrate it with OfficeRnD Hybrid to pull information about the company teams and employees. Learn more.
- If you're using Okta, you can integrate it with OfficeRnD Hybrid to pull information about the company teams and employees. Learn more.
You can also add your employees in OfficeRnD Hybrid manually.
- Navigate to People/Employees.
- At the upper right, click Add Employee.
- Add the:
- Location of the employee
- Team (optional). Click Add additional teams in case the employee should be part of several teams and select them from the dropdown menu. Multi-select is supported.
- To finish the new addition to your employee list, select Save.
1. Navigate to People/Empoyees and click on the employee name.
2. The employee profile page opens with the following sections:
Here, you can:
- Click on the Actions button and choose Delete to delete the employee.
- Change their profile picture.
- Click on the Edit button to change the employee's Name, Email, Location, Team, and Status.
- Change their role. Learn more about roles.
- Switch their workplace policy or create a new one.
- Enable or disable their Web Portal access.
Here, you can search and filter the list of bookings, edit a booking by clicking on it, and mark bookings to delete or export them.
Here, you can view a list of desk assignments for the employee and click on the cogwheel to edit the desk, view its history, find it on the floorplan, or delete it.
As an admin, you are able to add comments, click on the cogwheel to edit or delete them, and click on Resolve to mark them as resolved. This is useful for keeping a log of things like employee interactions, technical issues, etc.