Neighborhoods in OfficeRnD Hybrid are special zones that can be created on your Office Maps.
With their help, you can assign a particular area of the office to a specific team with a few clicks. This would mean that only that particular team will be able to book the resources residing within the Neighborhood.
Make a zone of your office available only for a specific Team or Employees.
Set a Booking Policy and add Amenities to apply for all desks or spaces in this area.
Clearly see where a designated Neighborhood is situated on your Office Map.
Enable Creation of Neighborhood for a Group of Resources
Before you can use the functionality, you'd need to make sure you have activated it for the particular Resource Types.
- Navigate to Settings/Resource Types.
- Click each Resource Type that you need to have under a Neighborhood.
- In its settings, check Neighborhood for Space type resources or Neighborhood Assignment for Desk type resources.
- Click Update.
Add Resources Under a Neighborhood
Once you are ready with the above and you have already created your Office Map and its resources (find out more on that here - Add Your Office Maps), you can assign desks or any other resources to a Neighborhood.
- Open the floor from Space/Locations.
- Mark a group of desks with your mouse.
- Click Create neighborhood.
- Give it a meaningful name and adjust the Privacy setting to control who can book a desk there. It can be either a whole Team or particular Employees.
Once your Neighborhoods are ready, you can view them on the left-hand side of the Editor along with all the resources residing inside them placed in a collapsable menu.
Please sign in to leave a comment.