- Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
- Navigate to the Settings module and update the information under My Account/Emails
By default, only one section would be available for all notifications. Learn more
1. Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal at https://app.officernd.com/
2. Click on the Settings module
3. Under My Account select the Emails tab
4. Update Notification Email
You can enter the email that you'd like to receive all system notifications from OfficeRnD.
5. Update Reply To
Specify the "Reply To" address that you'd like to use for notifications of the group sent from OfficeRnD.
If this field is empty, it will default to the General "Reply To" email.
6. Update CC Admin Notifications
Specify an admin email that you'd like to be CCed to all notifications of the group.
7. Update BCC Admin Notifications
Specify an admin email that you'd like to be BCCed to all notifications of the group.
8. Update (Custom) From (Optional)
Specify a custom email domain that the notifications of that group will be sent from, instead of the default OfficeRnD domain.
A custom "From" email requires a specific setup and verification. You can find out more about that in our help article on the subject - click here to read more on the topic.
If no email is entered in this field, the General custom "From" email will be used.
9. Enable Custom Email Address for Different Email Types (Optional)
By default, only one section would be available for all notifications. If you'd like more advanced configuration select Enable. Learn More
10. Click on Update to Save Changes