- Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
- Navigate to the Space module and update the information under Location/Emails
Note: Separate locations will need to be created if not already. Learn more
- Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal at https://app.officernd.com/
2. Click on Space module
3. Click on the cogwheel for the location to be edited
4. Click on Edit
5. Click on Emails tab
6. Email Type
Click on the drop-down menu to select the Notification Group you'd like to configure. Learn more
The sections have the following fields that can be edited:
- Notification - All notifications for the location will be sent to this address.
- Reply To - In this field, you can specify the "Reply To" address that you'd like to use for notifications of the group sent from OfficeRnD.
If this field is empty, it will default to the General "Reply To" email.
- CC Admin Notifications - CC email addresses in all notifications sent from this location. Separate email addresses with a comma.
- BCC Admin Notifications - BCC email addresses in all notifications sent from this location. Separate email addresses with a comma.
- From - In this field, you can specify a custom email domain that the notifications of that group will be sent from, instead of the default OfficeRnD domain. A custom "From" email requires a specific setup and verification. You can find out more about that in our help article on the subject - click here to read more on the topic. If no email is entered in this field, the General custom "From" email will be used.
7. Click Update to save changes