In Flex, you can set up or change the location-specific emails for the different locations in your organization. We'll show you how in this step.
Note: Separate locations will need to be created (if not already) - learn more. Their emails can be set up during the creation step.
1. Log into the Flex Admin Portal.
2. Open the Space module and click on the location.
3. Click on the Emails tab in the Edit Location dialog.
4. Email Type - Click on the drop-down menu to select the Notification Group you'd like to configure. Learn more about notification types.
The dialog has the following fields that can be edited:
1. Notification - All notifications for the location will be sent to this address.
2. Reply To - In this field, you can specify the "Reply To" address that you'd like to use for notifications of the group sent from OfficeRnD.
If this field is empty, it will default to the General "Reply To" email.
3. CC Admin Notifications - CC email addresses in all notifications sent from this location. Separate email addresses with a comma.
4. BCC Admin Notifications - BCC email addresses in all notifications sent from this location. Separate email addresses with a comma.
5. From - In this field, you can specify a custom email domain that the notifications of that group will be sent from, instead of the default OfficeRnD domain. A custom "From" email requires a specific setup and verification. You can find out more about that in our help article on the subject. If no email is entered in this field, the General custom "From" email will be used.
When done, click Update to save the changes.