The most important thing when it comes to billing your customers is the billing plans you have setup in your OfficeRnD organization. Those are managed in the Billing/Plans and there are two types of plans:
- Recurring plans that recur every month
- One-off plans that occur only once
This focuses on configuring a monthly recurring billing plan. Learn more
Watch Video Tutorial
- Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
- Navigate to the Billing & Products module and select Billing Plans
(Booking) Credits Tab
1. Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal at https://app.officernd.com/
2. Click on Billing & Products Module
3. Click on Plans
4. Click on Add Plan drop-down selector
5. Select Monthly
6. Select the Plan Type
Four default plan (resource) types.
- Private office - Memberships created with this plan will then be assignable to resources of type Private office.
- Dedicated Desk - Dedicated desks that are occupied by members or companies. Memberships created with this plan will then be assignable to resources of type Desk.
- Hot Desk - Typically for first come first serve open/shared desks. Memberships created with this plan are not assignable to any resource.
- Service - Complimentary or chargeable services offered
7. Select a Plan Type (Continued)
8. Enter a Name for the Billing Plan
The name of the plan that will be displayed when creating memberships or when people are signing up through the portal. E.g. “Office”, “Fixed desk”, etc.
9. Enter a Unique code (Optional)
A code that uniquely identifies the plan. Can be used in exports and to navigate to a pre-populated sign-up page.
10. Enter Price (per month)
11. Enter a Deposit (Optional)
An amount that will be held when a membership with this plan is created. The amount will be held by creating a refundable fee.
12. Enter a Description
The description of the plan. Displayed on the Portal sign-up page.
13. Select Location(s)
(applicable to multi-location spaces only)
The locations in which the plan is available.
14. Click on Billing
These are the billing settings specific to this billing plan.
15. Invoice every - Set the billing period of invoicing for this plan.
16. Select the appropriate (Revenue) Account
Leave as default or set a particular Account.
17. Add any Setup Fees (Optional)
Any setup fees that the member buying this plan will be charged for.
Here you can select only ‘one-off’ plans created before that.
18. Select from the available (Resource) Rate Discounts
Any resource rate discounts that members on this plan will be entitled to
19. Click on (Booking) Credits
20. Click on Credits
This section specifies if Credits or Coins will be granted along with the plan. Credits can be either a limited number or set to Unlimited. You can also specify a rate(s) to which the credits will apply.
21. Enter the number of credits or coins that can be used toward specific resource rates.
22. Determine if it's Hourly credits or Coins
23. Select One or Multiple Resource Rates to which these credits can be applied
24. Click on Add to create the billing plan