The OfficeRnD Space management module allows you to manage your space availability and occupancy.
Membership assignment - first you need to find the member and then select the membership you want to assign. You can assign the membership with or without (Company-wide membership) a member specified.
Important: The type of the resource should match the type of the billing plan used to create the membership (e.g. you cannot have a membership for a dedicated desk, and assign it to an office).
- Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
- Navigate to the Space module and navigate to edit the floorplan
1. Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
2. Click on Space module
3. Click on Location's Floor where the assignment should occur
4. Click on the (zoned) resource that should be assigned
5. Click on Assign
The right-hand side menu will appear once the resource is selected. Select the Assign button to assign the resource to a (matching) available membership.
6. Select a membership that should be assigned to the resource
7. Select the available memberships from the dropdown
8. Verify the membership start date for the assignment
9. Click on Assign
This will assign the membership to the resource that was selected.
10. Verify the Assignment
The resource will change colors (purple for occupied) and the right-hand side menu will update with the corresponding membership assignment.