OfficeRnD helps to set up terms and conditions that every member must accept in order to access or use the services provided.
You have the Legal Documents and Default Terms and Conditions sections. Learn More
- Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
- Navigate to the Settings module and add/update the documents in Terms & Conditions
1. Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
2. Click on the Settings module
3. Click on Terms & Conditions
4. Legal Documents and Default Terms & Conditions
Legal Documents serve as terms and conditions, privacy policies, in-house rules or contract terms.
Default Terms and Conditions - In this section, you can configure the targeted audience of each legal document.
5. Click on the Terms and Conditions to view/edit
6. Terms and Conditions Document Overview
- Set the Title of the document.
- Enter the content of the document. The section comes with standard writing tools and you can even copy-paste your pre-existing terms.
7. Enable Open in a Popup on Signup (Optional)
This will make the document content display in a popup for new users signing up. This means that whenever you click on the consent checkbox, a pop-up will appear with the T&C.
If the Open in a Popup on Signup option is not enabled, then clicking on the consent checkbox will simply mark it without showing you the T&C automatically. You can always click on the link to open them yourself though.
8. Set a URL (Optional)
Option to display the terms from an external source on signup.
This option won't work for members on the portal where the terms should always be described within the content of the legal document.
9. Click the Update Current Version or Save as New Version
- Update Current Version is used to create a version of the document that will be presented only to new members signing up.
With this approach, the changes in the document will not affect current members on the portal.
- Save as New Version is used to create a version of the document that will be presented to all members - both on signup and the next time they log into the portal.
This way you can ensure all members invited to the portal are prompted to accept the changes you apply.
Note: The Update Current Version and Save as New Version logic described above applies to those documents that are used as Member Terms.
10. Default Terms & Conditions
Configure the targeted audience of each legal document. Learn more
11. Select Terms and Conditions (legal document)
- People Signing Up for at least one recurring plan.
- People Signing Up for recurring plans that require approval.
- Active Members who have already accepted a previous version of the Member Terms.
- Members with status Pending when they are invited by an Admin
12. Select a legal document from the drop-down
13. Non-Member Terms
- People booking publicly available resources through the Public Calendar
- Customers Signing Up for a One-Off plan. (if there isn’t a recurring plan added to the cart)
- People that sign up as non-members without purchasing anything. (when the Sign-Up as non-member option is enabled)
- Users who are logged in as Drop-Ins. (when the major version of a previously accepted document is updated)
14. Visitor Terms (Optional)
Prompt new and returning visitors to accept the terms of the selected documents when using the OfficeRnD Reception App.
15. Notice and Consent / Legitimate Interest (GDPR) (Optional)
This option is only applicable on signup and it controls whether you present members with one or multiple checkboxes to confirm if they accept the terms
16. Contract Terms
17. Click on Update to save changes
18. Update Organization Settings
If Terms and Conditions have not yet been required to accept any Terms and Conditions, this will alert you of the change.
19. Click on OK to confirm