The Schedule page is a powerful tool allowing you to schedule your optimal office days for the week to boost productiveness and team collaboration with an overview of:
- Your bookings for the week.
- Who is in the office on a particular day.
- Onsite meetings you're part of.
- Your favorite colleagues' office presence (you can mark up to 15 favorite colleagues).
In the first section of the page, you'll see your weekly schedule. Here you can:
- See a note of any Office Policy that you're part of.
- Switch to another week (previous or future).
- View your desk booking.
- Book a desk.
- See your desk on the Office Map.
- Cancel a booked desk.
- Add a Work Location.
In The Office
In this section, you can check who is in the office on a particular day along with the office occupancy as well as onsite meetings, where you are either an organizer or an attendee. (a meeting room booking, for example). You can edit or cancel your bookings here and also see if any of the other attendees will be in the office for the meeting.
Bear in mind the data here is for your OfficeRnD Home Location - your office.
The last section makes collaboration with your favourite colleagues easy. You can add up to 15 favourites and you will see their office presence on each day of the week. If the line is blue - they are in the office. This list is personal - nobody will know who your favourites are. Clicking on the gray line opens up a dialog with an Invite button.