You Get To Decide
All new Hybrid users start now with a 14-day free trial (no CC required) of our Professional plan with unlimited functionality. At the end of the trial, you can:
- Continue with a Paid plan - downgrade to the Start plan, stay on the Professional plan, or upgrade to an Enterprise plan.
- Extend your trial with 7 days if you need a little more time. You can do this once.
- Switch to our Free plan and continue with up to 20 resources and 20 employees, basic functionalities and key integrations included.
Newly registered Trial users will receive the following e-mail:
The message's purpose is to prevent email phishing attacks. Your e-mail will be confirmed internally by the OfficeRnD team. You don't need to do anything.
Continue with a Paid Plan
Users can submit a request for an upgrade at any time. Upon submission, the request will be sent to our Sales team.
The submission will automatically extend your trial by 7 days and you will receive a confirmation e-mail. If you have already extended your trial, you will still get the 7-day extension.
Extend Your Trial
After the 14-day trial ends, you can extend your trial for an additional 7 days. Only one extension is available, however.
After the expiration of the extended trial, you can upgrade to a Paid plan or downgrade to the Free plan.
Switch to a Free Plan
This option becomes available 3 days before the end of the trial. When you select this option, several limitations (along with all existing limitations for the Free plan) will apply.
1. The following integrations will be disconnected (if enabled):
- SCIM & Google Directory Sync
2. The Free Plan is limited to 20 resources and 20 employees. If the Trial organization has more than 20 (twenty):
- All resources after the 20th resource created in the system will be moved to the Archived status (counted in chronological order from the last ones added).
- Super Admins won’t be able to move the remaining resources to Active status.
- All employees after the 20th employee created in the system will be moved to Former status and archived (counted in chronological order from the last ones added).
- Super Admins will be able to move all remaining employees to Active at any time.
- Admins will be able to move all employees to Active again after a successful upgrade to a Paid plan.
3. The following Booking Policies features will be disabled:
- Require check-in
- Request approval
4. For the Workplace Policy and Location Access features:
- Your organization will revert to the default workplace and location access policies.
- All custom policies will be deleted.
5. The following pages from the Web Portal and Mobile App will be disabled:
- Show Ticket Assignee to employees
- How to Guides
Do you want to learn more about the Hybrid trial, pricing options, or anything else?