OfficeR&D can automatically import your bookings and map them correctly to the team and member that created them.
In the next section of this article, you'll find the format that we use to import your existing data. Note that fields marked with '*' are required.
- Add members that bookings will be associated with. You can import all your existing members as described here
- Add and configure meeting rooms under Space/Meeting rooms
OfficeR&D enables you to import bookings from a CSV file with the following columns:
- Email* - Email of the member who created the booking. Members must exist in the system prior to importing their bookings
- Start*1 - Date and time of the beginning of the booking
- End*1 - Date and time of the end of the booking
- Meeting room* - Name of the meeting room. It needs to match the meeting room name in OfficeR&D
- Title - Summary of the booking
- Description (optional) - Additional information about the booking
- Free (yes/no) (optional) - Mark the booking as Free. The default value is No. If set to No a fee will be created or credits will be allocated.
Here is more information on each of the fields above:
1 - Both Start and End fields should be in the following format:
Important: Make sure to use the exact headers listed above and add email for every record as otherwise your data won't be imported correctly. Bookings without a valid email are skipped in the importing phase.
You can download a sample CSV with all columns pre-filled from here. After download you can delete the columns you won't need or leave them empty.
Important: Make sure to use the exact headers listed above as otherwise your data won't be imported correctly.
TIP: Get in touch with our team if you need assistance in importing your bookings or other data.