OfficeR&D can automatically import your one-off fees and map them correctly to the team and member that created them.
In the next section of this article, you'll find the format that we use to import your existing data. Note that fields marked with '*' are required.
- Add companies and members that fees will be associated with. You can import all you existing companies and members as described here
- Add and configure plans under Billing/Plans
OfficeR&D enables you to import fees from a CSV file with the following columns:
- Email1 - Email of the company or member that owns the fee
- Member1 - Name of the member that owns the fee
- Company1 - Name of the company that owns the fee
- Location (optional)2 - Location name
- Date*3 - Date of the fee
- Name4 - name of the fee
- Price4 - Price in number format (no currencies allowed) that will be imported in the currency of the space
- Plan4 - Plan name
- Quantity (optional) - Number of fees to be created. Defaults to 1 if not set
Here is more information on each of the fields above:
1 - You should set either Email, Member or Company. If more than one is set the first of the 3 in the following order takes precedence: Email, Member, Company. Meaning, if you set Email and Member, the system would look up a company or member with that email and assign the fee to it and will disregard the value in the Member field.
Important: Companies and members must exist in the system prior to importing their fees
2 - By default the location of the company or member owning the fee is used. Set this field if the fee will have a different location
3 - Date field can use one of the following date formats: YYYY-MM-DD, DD/MM/YYYY and MM/DD/YYYY
4 - In order for a fee to be imported it needs to have a Name and a Price. These can come from either a Plan or directly through the Name and Price fields. That being said:
- If you set the Plan field you can omit Name and Price and those values will be copied over from the Plan settings
- If you don't set the Plan field you need to specify Name and Price
- If you want a Plan to be specified but also want to override its name or price in that particular fee you can use the Name and Price fields
Important: Make sure to use the exact headers listed above as otherwise your data won't be imported correctly.
You can download a sample CSV with all columns pre-filled from here. After download you can delete the columns you won't need or leave them empty.
TIP: Get in touch with our team if you need assistance in importing your bookings or other data.