- Shape - a simple object on the floorplan, such as a desk.
- Zone - a polyline that defines an area of interest, such as a private office, a meeting room, or an open space.
- Wall - a polyline that marks exterior or interior walls.
- Selection Tool - select and move shapes.
TIP: Hold the middle mouse button or SHIFT to pan.
- Panning Tool - drag and move around the floorplan.
- Wall Tool - create walls.
TIP: Hold CTRL (or cmd) and click to create a new point and connect with the current.
- Zone Tool - create zones.
TIP: Press Enter to complete the zone.