- Shape - a simple object on the floorplan, such as a desk.
- Zone - a polyline that defines an area of interest, such as a private office, a meeting room, or an open space.
- Wall - a polyline that marks the exterior or interior walls.
- Selection Tool - select and move shapes. Tip: Hold the middle mouse button or SHIFT to pan.
- Panning Tool - drag and move around the floorplan.
- Wall Tool - create walls. Tip: Hold CTRL (or Cmd) and click to create a new point.
- Zone Tool - create zones. Tip: Press Enter to complete the zone.
Please sign in to leave a comment.