OfficeR&D can create public calendars for all bookable resources, including the default meeting rooms and hot desks.
What You'll Need
How It Works
- Enable the Public Calendar Page
- Get the Link to the Public Calendar of a Bookable Resource
- Show the Resource Calendar on the Members Portal
Enable the Public Calendar Page
To enable a publicly accessible calendar for meeting rooms:
- Navigate to Settings/Member Apps/Public Pages
- Enable the Public Calendar Page option.
- Click Update.
- Navigate to the calendar by clicking on the link that is displayed right under the Public Calendar Page option.
Get the Link to the Public Calendar of a Bookable Resource
Every resource type for which the Can Book option is selected can have a public calendar page entry and a members portal calendar page.
Show the Resource Calendar on the Members Portal
- Navigate to Settings/Resource Types.
- Find the resource you'd need to add a separate calendar for.
- Click on the cogwheel next to the resource type name.
- Click Add members portal calendar page.
Open the Resource Public Calendar Page
The public calendar page for custom bookable resource types is available at the following link:
- You can find the Members_Portal_URL under Member Apps/General.
- As type enter the Type value of the bookable Resource Type, which you'll find under Settings/Space when you edit the resource type.
Click here to watch the video tutorial.