When you enable the OfficeR&D members portal it appears at https://<your-organization>.officernd.com. This works well in most cases, but you can use your own domain as well - e.g. mycoworking.com or members.mycoworking.com.
This article will guide you through the required steps to setup OfficeR&D to work with your domain name.
In this guide, we will setup My Coworking's members portal to open at members.mycoworking.com instead of mycoworking.officernd.com.
- You need to have an SSL certificate for the domain name where you want the members portal to open. In this case, we need an SSL certificate for members.mycoworking.com.
- Go to your domain management portal and setup the desired domain or subdomain (for instance members.mycoworking.com) to point to app.officernd.com (use a CNAME record). Once the domain name record is updated members.mycoworking.com should open the OfficeR&D admin app but don't worry, this will be fixed later.
- Send us an email at email@example.com containing the following information:
- Your organization.
- The full domain name where you would like your members portal to open at.
- Attach the SSL certificate (.crt or .cer file), the private key (.key file, preferably with a passphrase which you may send us separately) and the certificate authority file (.crt or .cer file again). Instead of certificate and certificate authority files, you may send the whole certificate chain which is combining both (.crt or .cer file).
When the information and the SSL certificate are verified, our team will notify you that the OfficeR&D members portal is switched to your custom domain name.