Adding a custom page is quick and easy in OfficeRnD. All that you need to do is follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Settings/Apps/Member Pages.
- In the Custom Pages section, click Add Page.
- Fill out the following details:
- (Optional) Order - Select a number if you'd like to set a specific order in which you display your custom page. Pages with a lower number will appear above pages with a higher number.
- Title - Name your page.
- (Optional) Icon - Select an icon for your custom page.
- Type - Select your custom page's type. In this case, you should leave the pre-selected option - it should be Members Wall.
- (Optional) Content - If you want to add any text and styling to the page, this is where you could do so.
- Statuses - This setting allows you to choose the status a company must have in order to appear on the page. You may choose one or more statuses.
- Tag - This setting allows you to choose a tag that a company must have in their profile in order to appear on the page. You should add the location's tag here.
- Click Add.
NOTE: Creating a Custom Page with the exact same name as another Custom Page or one of the members portal default pages - including disabled ones - the members portal will not be able to load. Leaving only one page with the same name will fix the problem.