You can create custom pages for your Members Portal that can give your community more tools and information. A custom page could be a list of mentors that are part of your community or an embedded page that gives access to external tools.
Here is more on how to create a custom page and the options that are available:
- Navigate to Settings/Apps/Member Pages.
- In the Custom Pages section, click Add Page.
- Fill out the following details:
- (Optional) Order - Select a number if you'd like to set a specific order in which you display your custom page. Pages with a lower number will appear above pages with a higher number.
- Title - Enter the name of the page.
- (Optional) Icon - Select an icon for your custom page.
- Type - Select your custom page type. The following page types are available:
- Calendar Page - You can create a custom calendar page that shows the availability of any resource type.
- Member Wall Page - you can create a custom wall page that shows contacts from your members' database with a specific tag or status.
- Static Page - you can create a simple HTML page with custom content
- External (Embedded) Page - you can create an iFrame-based page that embeds into your Members portal
- (Optional) Content - If you want to add any text and styling to the page, this is where you could do so.
- Click Add.
Done! You can now view the new page on the Members Portal.