Connecting your OfficeR&D Members' portal with your marketing website is a very good idea. Here's an overview diagram of how the signup process works:
You have several options to integrate new members:
- Login button - it's a good idea to have a Login button on top of your website to link to your Members portal home page. OfficeR&D will then sign in automatically or prompt the login page if needed then.
- Public Calendar - you may want to link from your Marketing website, the meeting rooms section to your Public Calendar in OfficeR&D. This will allow new members to directly book a room and pay.
- Sign up button - another option is to enable new members to directly signup from your website. Following is more information on how to link from your Website to the OfficeR&D Members portal signup page:
OfficeR&D supports deep linking to particular products. To configure this functionality you need to do the following:
- Make sure all the products you'd like to link to are made publicly available - from "Billing/Plans" edit the plan and open the "Portal" tab of the edit plan dialog. Find the "Available for non-members" checkbox and make sure to have it checked.
- Add product code for all publicly available products - again from the edit plan dialog open the "General" tab and find the "Unique code" field next to the plan name.
- Build the URLs to the products. They should look like this: https://<portal-domain>/signup?plans=<plan-code>, where the plan-code is the code from point 2 and the portal-domain is where your OfficeR&D members portal is hosted. By default, it is a subdomain of officernd.com (e.g. icowork.officernd.com).