Occasionally, you may have to merge two existing companies in OfficeRnD. Follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Community/Companies
2. Find and click on the company record you want to keep as the primary company.
3. Click Edit Details at the upper left and choose Merge from the drop-down menu.
4. In the Merge window, use the Company drop-down menu to search for the company you want to merge into the primary company.
5. Select the secondary company and click Merge.
- The secondary company you selected during the merge process will be merged into the primary company.
- The resulting company will keep the address, name, and billing details (billing name, VAT, registration number) of the primary company.
- All members, membership plans, fees, invoices, payment details, bookings, booking credits, passes, and opportunities from the secondary company will be transferred to the primary company.
Please sign in to leave a comment.