As part of your onboarding with OfficeRnD, we can import your existing resource data with their types, locations, target plans, prices, and deposits.
In the next section of this article, you'll find the format that we use to import your existing data.
What You'll Need
- Add and configure your locations under Space/Locations
- Add and configure plans under Billing/Plans
OfficeRnD enables you to import resources from a CSV file with the following columns:
IMPORTANT: Make sure to use comma (,) as CSV delimiter, otherwise your data will not get validated.
Note: Please make sure that the Location and Target Plan are identical to the names of the locations and billing plans in OfficeRND otherwise the import will not be successful.
- Name - the name of the resource.
- Type - the type of the resource, e.g Dedicated Desk. You can view the names of your resource types in Settings->Resource Types.
- Location - the name of the location. Please note that even if you have one location, you'll need to add its name in this column.
- Target Plan - the name of the target billing plan for that resource. The plan should already be created in OfficeRnD under Billing/Plans.
- Price (optional) - resource price to override the default plan price. If left unfilled, the default price of the chosen plan will be used. The field should not include the currency of the price. The default organization currency will be used.
- Deposit (optional)- deposit amount to override the default plan deposit. If left unfilled, the default deposit of the chosen plan will be used. The field should not include the currency of the deposit. The default organization currency will be used.
- Size (optional)- the total capacity of the resource in number of persons. This will affect the occupancy statistics, the size of the office reflects the number of desks that are within it.
Please note that this is not the square footage of the space and it's not applicable for desks.
- Area (optional)- the total area of the private office/meeting room in square meters or square feet.
- From Date3,4 (optional)- the date after which the resource will be available to your clients. From date fields can use one of the following date formats: YYYY-MM-DD, DD/MM/YYYY, or MM/DD/YYYY.
Important: If no From Date is added in your file, we'll auto-populate the field with the date on which the data gets uploaded.
You can download a sample CSV with all columns pre-filled from here. After download you can delete the columns you won't need or leave them empty.
Important: Make sure to use the exact headers listed above as otherwise your data won't be imported correctly.