As part of your onboarding with OfficeR&D, we can import your existing resource data with their types, locations, target plans, prices, and deposits.
In the next section of this article, you'll find the format that we use to import your existing data.
What You'll Need
- Add and configure your locations under Space/Locations
- Add and configure plans under Billing/Plans
OfficeR&D enables you to import resources from a CSV file with the following columns:
IMPORTANT: Make sure to use comma (,) as CSV delimiter otherwise your data will not get validated
- Name - the name of the resource.
- Type - the type of the resource
- Location - the name of the location in multi-location accounts. If you have a single location you can omit this field. This field is required in multi-location organizations
- Target Plan - the name of the target billing plan for that resource. The plan should already be created in OfficeRnD under Billing/Plans.
- Price (optional) - resource price to override the default plan price
- Deposit (optional)- deposit amount to override the default plan deposit
- Size (optional)- the total capacity of the resource in number of persons
- From Date3,4 (optional)- the date after which the resource will be available to your clients. From date fields can use one of the following date formats: YYYY-MM-DD, DD/MM/YYYY, and MM/DD/YYYY
You can download a sample CSV with all columns pre-filled from here. After download you can delete the columns you won't need or leave them empty.
Important: Make sure to use the exact headers listed above as otherwise your data won't be imported correctly.