Apple has revised its App Store Review Guidelines 4.2.6 which requires that the apps published in the App Store are published from a developer account registered to your organization.
If you need a white-label mobile app, you would have to create a developer account with Apple and give us permission to publish apps on your behalf.
Note: In order to request a white-label mobile app, you must own the Branded Apps Package.
- Registering for an Apple Developer account
- Add OfficeRnD user to your App Store account
- Request Access To App Store Connect's Public API
- Next steps
Registering For an Apple Developer Account
- Ensure you have created an Apple ID for your organization.
Important: You must use an organizational Apple Account and not a personal one. Enroll as an Organization, not as an Individual.
How to check if you've enrolled as an Organization: This can be verified if you open https://developer.apple.com/account/#/membership.
Once in Membership, please search for Entity Type:
- Log in with your Apple ID and check if you have an existing D-U-N-S number or create a new one. Your D-U-N-S number will be used to check the identity and legal entity status of your organization as part of our enrollment verification process for joining the Apple Developer Program. Please head over to their portal for more information.
To look up or register a D-U-N-S number, click click here. Keep in mind that setting up a D-U-N-S number may take up to 5 days.
- Enroll in the Apple Developer Program, which costs an annual fee of USD 99 at https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/
Add OfficeRnD User to Your App Store Account
We also need you to add us to your App Store account, so we can publish the mobile application and any future versions of it on your behalf.
- Go to your App Store Connect account and navigate to Users and Access.
- Click the + button next to Users and add our development account details. Assign us the Admin role:
- First Name: dev
- Last Name: officernd
- Email: email@example.com
Request Access To App Store Connect's Public API
- Log in to App Store Connect
- Open the Users and Access section
- Switch to the Keys tab and Request Access
- Tick off the box and Submit your request
- This is the confirmation email from Apple- if you receive it, you’ve done everything correctly.