Running a coworking space often calls for a change of plans. In this case - change of Billing Plans. If you have an old membership plan that you no longer use and you'd like to remove, you can merge it with another plan that will remain in use. This way all of the members assigned to the old billing plan are going to be transferred to the new one without making any changes to already active memberships.
Please read our article regarding creating a Billing Plan if that is what you're looking for.
Merge Billing Plans
- Navigate to Billing.
- From the left-side menu select Plans.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click Merge or use the cogwheel menu for each plan.
- Choose your Source Plan. The Source Plan would be the one that needs a change.
Note that the Source Plan is going to be deleted after the transfer.
- Afterward, choose the Target Plan. All references to the Source Plan will be migrated to the Target Plan.
- Click Merge to complete the operation.