Occupancy issues are typically caused by resources preventing the contract's activation. This article will show you how to resolve them.
How to find the resource that is preventing the contract to be signed
The first step is to review the resources that are preventing the contract from being activated. You can find them in a banner on the top of the contract's page. Expand the error banner to see a list of all resources in the contract that are not available or occupied during the contract's period:
If the resource is unavailable, follow these steps to update its availability:
- Go to Space/Desks or Space/Private Offices and click on the resource.
- After that, change the availability of the resource to match the contract.
- Click Update.
If the signature flow breaks because the resource is occupied for the contracted period, follow these steps:
- Go in Space/Desks or Space/Private Offices and find the resource.
- Click on the cogwheel and choose the Find on Floorplan option.
- When the floorplan is opened, find the Membership section in the right section of the screen and click the Unassign button.
- After the window pops up, you can choose an End Date for the current membership.
- Click Unassign. This operation will change the resource from Occupied to Available.
If needed, you can check out the resource's history and delete any unwanted entries. Click here to learn more. Note that deleting occupancy history will have an effect on your occupancy report.
How to move a member to a new Desk/Private Office
After you make the resource Available you can assign the non-contracted member to the new Desk/Office. Click here to learn how to do that.
How to activate the signed Contract
Once all occupancy or availability issues have been resolved, you can go to the contract's page and use the Activate Contract option to mark the contract as Signed in OfficeRnD. Should there be any unresolved issues, you will receive an error notifying you of the current problems.
Please sign in to leave a comment.