OfficeRnD can import your credits and map them correctly to the company that is supposed to receive them.
In the next section of this article, you'll find the format that we use to import your existing data. Note that fields marked with '*' are required.
- Add companies to which the credits are to be allocated. You can import all you existing companies as described here
- Add and configure rates under Billing/Resource Rates
OfficeRnD enables you to import credits from a CSV file with the following columns:
- Company* - Name of the company that owns the fee
- Start Date - Start Date of the recurring credit allowance. If one is not selected, the current day is picked as the start date.
- End Date - End Date of the validity of granted credits. It can be used both for credits that are recurring and those that are granted once.
- Rate* - the name of the resource rate the credits will be associated with (you can use multiple rates - simply separate the names with commas)
- Credits* - The number of credits to be allocated. It can be either a number or 'Unlimited' for the hourly credits.
Important: Coins should always have a certain number as they have monetary value and therefore cannot be unlimited.
- Type* - The type of the credits to import: coin or hour
- Interval* - The recurrence interval: month or once
Important: Make sure to use the exact headers listed above as otherwise your data won't be imported correctly.
You can download a sample CSV with all columns pre-filled from here. After download you can delete the columns you won't need or leave them empty.
TIP: Get in touch with our team if you need assistance in importing your bookings or other data.