It is important to keep track of the occupancy of your Space, which is why OfficeRnD offers several reports on it. However, you don't always need the bigger picture. Instead, you may want to check how a specific resource was used (and by whom) throughout different periods of time. To that, we offer a quick and easy way to check the historical use of a resource.
How to Review Resource History in two ways
- From the Space section
- Navigate to Space and open the resource section you are interested in (such as Private Offices or Desks).
- Find the resource you'd like to review.
- Click on the cogwheel next to the resource's name and select History.
- From the Floorplan
- Find the Resource in question on the floorplan and select it.
- Look for the options related to the Resource which appear on the top-right of the screen.
- Select History.
A Resource History provides information about the date on which the members have moved in, as well as moved out. If there have not been any assignments to the resource yet, there will appear a message saying that there are No assignments to show.
How to remove an entry from a resource's History
Deleting a History entry has an immediate impact on your Occupancy report and detaches the membership related to that move from the resource. We recommend making changes to the History of a resource in order to correct mistakes or specific issues.
- Open the resource's history.
- Find the trash-bin icon on the right of the entry you'd like to remove.
- Click it once to note you'd like to delete it. The bin will change into a checkmark. Click again to confirm that you'd like to delete this entry.