Having various membership plans and one-off fees is a great strategy to increase sales and provide diverse choices for your customers. However, this might overwhelm the signup process and confuse clients when it's time to make a choice.
With OfficeRnD you can set up a custom link for every membership plan or one-off fee and send the dedicated page to your customers or link it to a page on your website, so your clients can easily navigate to the signup page.
Create a Custom URL for Your Plans
In order for your potential customers to be able to see the billing plan you'd like to share with them, it needs to be public.
You can do this when you are creating a new plan or editing an already existing one.
- Make the plan publicly available - In the Portal tab, under Privacy, enable the Available on signup and for drop-in users option.
- Next, you can customize the URL with a name for the plan. Proceed to the General tab and look for the Unique Code field. It is going to be part of the URL that the customer is going to see. Type the name of the plan using only lowercase letters, numbers, and hyphens.
For example 3-day-pack.
- Click Update to save the new changes.
- Open your online shop and click on the plan you just updated. Copy the URL from your browser and use it to redirect clients directly to the plan's page on the Shop!
URL for the Original Version of the Members Portal
The URL should look like this - https://[space-name].officernd.com/signup/plans/[unique-code]
URL for the New Version of the Members Portal
The new version of the Members portal comes with a revamped signup process. This also requires a small change in the URL for plans to be applied.
The URL should look like this: https://[space-name].officernd.com/signup?&plan=[unique-code] or https://[space-name].officernd.com/signup?office=[office ID]&plan=[unique-code]
Replacing the "&plan" with "&plans" , will open the plan and add it to the cart as well.
The "office" parameter here stands for Location and the value is the Location's ID.
Alternatively, you can get the exact URL by:
1. Navigating to your Sign-up page.
2. There, select a Location (in case you have more than one).
3. Select the Plan.
This will take you to the plan's page and generate a link that you can use in the browser's address bar.