As a member of the space, you can add a payment method to your profile in the Members Portal. To be able to do so, your organization needs to have a connected payment integration (Stripe, PlacePay, etc.) as ORnD does not process payments.
Here are the steps to add a payment method yourself. The flow might be slightly different depending on the connected payment integration. The article shows Stripe as an example.
- Open the Members Portal and navigate to Billing/Payment Details.
- Select the Company tab to add the payment details to your company profile, or the Personal tab to add payment details for personal purchases.
- Click on .
- Choose which location you are adding payment details for and click Select.
- A payment details form will appear. Since we're using Stripe, the form is for a debit/credit card. Fill in the details and click Add to add your card as a payment method.
- The card gets added to the list of payment methods.