A co-working space often has different teams handling the facility and its services. OfficeRnD offers an easy way to ensure all system notifications will be sent to the appropriate team's emails.
The system has three types of automated notifications:
- General Notifications - This is a group of messages that relate to general system notifications, such as membership requests and invitation emails.
- Booking Notifications - This is a group of messages that relate to new bookings and booking updates. Click here to learn more.
- Financial Notifications - This is a group of messages that relate to invoicing, such as sent invoices, overdue invoice notifications, and receipts.
To find out more about the specific admin notifications that OfficeRnD sends out, please click here.
Table of Contents
- How do I customize my notification settings?
- How do I configure specific emails for each of my locations?
- Which settings will be respected if I have multiple configurations across the system?
How Do I Customize My Notification Settings?
You can find these notification settings in Settings/My Account/Emails tab. There are three sections - General, Booking, and Financial.
Each section has the following fields which can be edited:
- Notification - This field is only available in the General section. You can enter the email where you'd like to receive all system notifications.
Reply To - Here, you can specify the Reply To address that you'd like to use for group notifications.
If this field is empty, it will default to the General section's Reply To email.
- CC Admin Notifications - In this field, you can specify the admin email that you'd like to CC all notifications of the group.
- BCC Admin Notifications - In this field, you can specify an admin email that you'd like to BCC all notifications of the group.
From - In this field, you can specify a custom email domain where the notifications of that group will be sent to, instead of the default OfficeRnD domain.
A custom "From" email requires a specific setup and verification. You can find out more about that in our help article on the subject. If no email is entered in this field, the "From" email specified in the General section will be used.
How Do I Configure Specific Emails For Each of My Locations?
You can also customize your notification emails per location. Here's how to do that:
- Go to Space/Locations.
- Click on a location's name to edit its details.
- Open the Emails tab.
- Click on the Email Type drop-down menu to select the Notification Group you'd like to configure.
- Fill out the fields as described in the above section.
- Hit Update to save the changes.
Which Settings Will Be Respected If I Have Multiple Configurations Across The System?
The prioritization of the different settings is outlined below. Number 1 will always be used before any other setting:
- Location group-specific email settings.
- Location general email settings.
- Organization group-specific email settings.
- Organization general email settings.