A coworking space often has different teams handling the different types of offered services and OfficeRnD offers an easy way to ensure that the different types of system notifications will all be sent to the appropriate team's email.
The system has three types of automated notifications:
- General Notifications - This is a group of messages that relate to general system notifications, such as membership requests and invitation emails.
- Booking Notifications - This is a group of messages that relate to new bookings, booking updates and cancellations and all notifications about bookings in general.
- Financial Notifications - This is a group of messages that relate to invoicing, such as sent invoices, overdue invoice notifications, and receipts.
To find out more about the specific admin notifications that OfficeRnD sends out, please click here.
Table of Contents
- How do I customize my notification settings?
- How do I configure specific emails for each of my locations?
- Which settings will be respected if I have multiple configurations across the system?
How Do I Customize My Notification Settings?
You can find the section allowing you to set up in Settings/My Account -> Emails tab. By default, only one section would be available for all notifications. If you'd like to a more advanced configuration, you can enable it by finding the Custom email addresses for different email types label at the bottom of the page and clicking the Enable link below it. That will add the Booking and Financial sections to the page.
The sections have the following fields that can be edited:
- Notification - This is a field only available in the General section. You can enter the email that you'd like to receive all system notifications on in OfficeRnD.
- Reply To - In this field, you can specify the "Reply To" address that you'd like to use for notifications of the group sent from OfficeRnD.
If this field is empty, it will default to the General "Reply To" email.
- CC Admin Notifications - In this field, you can specify an admin email that you'd like to be CCed to all notifications of the group.
- BCC Admin Notifications - In this field, you can specify an admin email that you'd like to be BCCed to all notifications of the group.
- From - In this field, you can specify a custom email domain that the notifications of that group will be sent from, instead of the default OfficeRnD domain. A custom "From" email requires a specific setup and verification. You can find out more about that in our help article on the subject - click here to read more on the topic. If no email is entered in this field, the General custom "From" email will be used.
Don't forget to hit Update in the section you are editing, or the changes you make will not be saved!
How Do I Configure Specific Emails For Each of My Locations?
You can also customize your notification emails per location. Here is how to do that:
- Go to Space/Locations.
- Click on a location's name to edit its details.
- Open the Emails tab.
- Click on the Email Type drop-down menu to select the Notification Group you'd like to configure.
- Fill out the fields as described in the above section.
- Hit Update to save the changes.
Which Settings Will Be Respected If I Have Multiple Configurations Across The System?
You can find the prioritization of the different settings below. Number 1 will always be used before any other setting:
- Location group-specific email settings.
- Location general email settings.
- Organization group-specific email settings.
- Organization general email settings.