Statement, also known as a customer statement, or statement of accounts is a summary of all transactions between you and a specific customer in a defined period of time. In OfficeRnD the statement includes:
• An Amount Due Total. This might be positive (if the customer owes you money), negative (if you own them money), or at 0 (if all payments have been settled).
• A date range. You can create a statement that covers a specific month, year, or quarter – or you might want to show every single transaction between you and your customer. Either way, you can select a start date of the transactions to meet your needs.
• Every transaction made within the specified date range, including invoices, credit notes and payments.
• Document numbers to describe each transaction. This includes the numbers from invoices, credit notes, or payment receipts.
• Contact details for you and your customer – including company name, address, phone number, or email address.
• Payment Details. This is particularly important if your customer has an outstanding balance.
To learn more about the different transaction types in OfficeRnD, head over to:
To view the statement of accounts, please navigate to any company's or member's profile page. The button is available under the Invoices section.
The Statement button opens the following dialog:
- There is a Start date filter that you can use to specify from which date onward you'd like to see invoices. This way you won't see the full list of invoices every time.
- The Include not overdue invoices option allows you to view invoices that are not yet due, but are still pending.
By default the system will show you invoices for the selected period, that have either been paid or are overdue.
At the bottom of the list of invoices, you'll see the total amount due for the customer.
Add payments - You can add payments to the invoices in the list. Please see our article on how to add payments here.
Export - Download a .pdf file of the statement.
Send - Send the statement to the customer's email address.
Learn how to customize the Statement's export template here.