Booking check-ins is a feature that allows you to fight "ghost" bookings - someone books a resource and doesn't show up to use it. If there is a check-in requirement for bookings, your employees need to verify their booking by checking in.
Set up Check-in requirements for a resource(s)
Activating a check-in requirement is done by modifying the Booking Policy that the resource(s) will be using. Depending on the settings, there will be a window that the booking will require a check-in. If that window is missed, the booking will be canceled automatically.
Online Check-in for Bookings
Once the Booking Policy is applied, your employees will have to check in for each booking they place for that resource. There are several ways they can do that.
The OfficeRnD Hybrid Work mobile app
Message in Microsoft Teams
- The Global check-in via the OfficeRnD Hybrid Reception app.
- An Admin checking an Employee in from the Admin Portal while the check-in window for the booking is open. More details you can find in this article.
Web Portal - Dashboard
Check-in button with the OfficeRnD Hybrid Rooms app (only applicable to Meeting rooms)
Onsite Check-in for Bookings
Employees can also use our QR Codes to check in for their bookings. Learn how to print QR Codes for your resources.
QR Codes support additional functionalities around bookings in OfficeRnD Hybrid. You can:
- Check-in for a booking that you have on this resource - If you have booked the desk or a meeting room and it's time for check-in - there will be a button to do that.
- Book this resource - If the resource is free, you'll be able to book it (only applicable to resources bookable by Date).
- Switch desk - You can switch your desk to this one if you already booked another.
- Cancel your booking for this resource - You can cancel your booking if it's ongoing at the moment.
- View any ongoing booking for this resource - If the resource is not available, you will see information about who is currently occupying it.
- Meeting attendees can also check in to the meeting room if the organizer is not in the office for the meeting.