OfficeRnD allows you to set up rules for these occasions and apply different rules to different Resource Rates. Learn more
- Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
- Navigate to the Settings module and add/update policies under Platform/Calendar & Bookings
1. Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal at https://app.officernd.com/
2. Click on the Settings module
3. Click on Platform
4. Scroll down the page to the Booking Cancellation Policies section
5. Click on Add Policy
6. Fill out the details and settings:
- Name - set a unique name for the policy.
- Active Member Conditions & Non-Active Member Conditions - a policy can apply different conditions and fees for active members and for non-active members. By default, a policy will use the same set of conditions for both types of members. If you would like to set up different types of conditions, de-select the Same as Active Member Conditions checkbox under the Non-Active Member Conditions section to define different condition steps.
- A policy can have multiple condition steps. Each step has two fields:
- Hours - set the number of hours in advance a member must cancel their meeting to adhere to the condition. For intermediate steps, the Hours value you apply must be aligned with the hours from the previous steps.
- Cancellation Fee - set the percentage of a booking's fee that a member must pay if they cancel their booking when adhering to the condition in this step.
- Add & Remove Steps - to add a step, click the Add Step button. To remove a step, click the Delete button.
7. Click Add to create the policy