Flex allows you to set up rules for cancelled bookings and apply different rules to different Resource Rates. Click here to learn more.
1. Log into the Flex Admin Portal.
2. Navigate to Settings/Platform Modules/Calendar & Bookings.
3. Scroll down to the Booking Cancellation Policies section and click on Add Policy.
6. Fill out the details and settings:
- Enter a name for the policy.
- Active & Non-Active Member Conditions. A policy can apply different conditions and fees for active and non-active members. By default, a policy will use the same set of conditions for both. If you'd like to set up different conditions, de-select the Same as Active Member Conditions checkbox under the Non-Active Member Conditions section to define different condition steps.
- Condition steps. A policy can have multiple condition steps. Each step has two fields:
- Hours - set the number of hours in advance a member must cancel their meeting to adhere to the condition. For intermediate steps, the Hours value you apply must be aligned with the hours from the previous steps.
- Cancellation Fee - set the percentage of a booking's fee that a member must pay if they cancel their booking when adhering to the condition in this step.
- Add & Remove Steps. To add a step, click the Add Step button. To remove a step, click the Delete button.
7. Click Add to create the policy.