OfficeRnD Members portal is an advanced web application that allows you to customize the default pages (modules), menus, and widgets and at the same time allows you to add custom pages and menu items. Click here to learn more.
1. Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal.
2. Navigate to Settings/Member Apps/Member Pages.
Here, various pages of the Member Portal can be enabled or disabled. Check or uncheck the pages that should or should not be available to your members. Click here to learn more about the pages.
Member Portal - Main Menu
The Main Menu section controls which pages are visible for all members along with the order in which they appear. These pages will show:
- Enabled if they have been checked on in the section above
- Disabled if unchecked from above
You can edit the name for the respective page to change the display name and change the order in which they appear in the member portal. Click on the cogwheel and choose Edit.
9. Edit the Menu Item
The menu item edit window shows:
- Order - the order in which this item appears in the menu
- Title - the name/label for the specific page
- Icon - the respective icon
Click Update to save any changes.
10. Member Portal - Personal Menu
The Personal Menu section controls which pages are visible for the individual member along with the order in which they appear. The exact same steps from above apply here.