OfficeRnD sends emails to your members and non-members depending on certain actions that are committed in the system. These email templates can be viewed and edited for personalization and accuracy. There are also certain email template properties that can be included in the templates. Learn more
By default, they are branded with your organization's logo (if included in General) and general formatting.
- Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
- Navigate to the Settings module and to view/update under Templates
1. Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
2. Click on the Settings module
3. Click on Templates
4. Click on Member Emails
The Member Emails section contains all of the emails that a member and non-member can receive from the system.
5. Email Title and Description
Each email will have a title and a description of the trigger that will send the email.
6. Select the email Title to View/Edit
Click on any of the email titles to view (and/or edit) the email content.
7. Using the Editor
You can see a preview that's easier to read and handle in the editor.
It works similarly to a regular text editor. Learn more about the editor tools.
8. Click Save to save any changes