A purchase flow defines the way you bill users when they create a booking in the members portal (or by using the public calendar page) or purchase an item in the shop. Learn more
NOTE: If a product requires approval, it cannot be purchased directly before an admin confirms the request. That is why products and bookings that require approval will not follow the Purchase Flow rules. In such cases, the services must be approved and invoiced manually in some cases in order to be charged.
- Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
- Navigate to the Settings module and navigate to Member Apps/e-Commerce
1. Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
2. Click on the Settings module
3. Click on Member Apps
4. Click on e-Commerce
5. Purchase Flow Options
After you navigate to the e-Commerce tab you'll see that there are 2 purchase flows by default - one for Active members and one for Non-active members.
6. Click on the cogwheel to view/edit the purchase flow.
7. Click on Edit
8. View/Edit the Purchase Flow
Edit their options to customize the flow for these two types of users:
- Generate an invoice for the purchase immediately - Specify if an invoice should be automatically generated after a successfully completed purchase.
- Ask the user to provide payment details - Specify if you want the user to provide their payment details upon purchasing a service from you. Note that this option would only work if you have enabled a payment integration. Learn how to enable one.
- Charge invoice immediately - Specify if you want OfficeRnD to automatically charge the invoice generated for the purchase.
- Send the purchase invoice automatically - Specify if you want OfficeRnD to automatically send the invoice generated for the purchase.
9. Click Update to save changes