You may occasionally need to merge two existing Members in OfficeRnD Flex. For example, you want one Member to inherit the data of another Member who has become redundant for some reason.
Table of contents
How to Merge Members
The functionality is similar to Merge Companies, which you can read more about here.
- Navigate to Community/Members.
- Click on the Member you want to merge to open their profile. If needed, use the Search members field and/or Select company drop-down menu to find the Member.
In the Member Profile page, click the Actions button (1) and choose Merge (2) from the drop-down menu.
The Merge Window will appear. Select the Member you want to merge with from the drop-down menu (1) and click the Merge button (2) to confirm.
Important Considerations for Merging Members
- Merging Members cannot be undone.
- The Member being merged will inherit data, such as Memberships, Fees, Billing documents (Invoices, Credit Notes, Payments, etc.), Bookings, Credits, Passes, Opportunities, and Attachments.
- Information about the parent company of the Member being merged will be disregarded (i.e. when there's a mismatch).
- Only teammates with Merge Member permissions can complete this action.
- System team members cannot be merged.
Please sign in to leave a comment.