Note: Enabling Onsite only check-ins will disable all other check-in functionalities explained here.
QR Code Functionalities
Scanning the QR Code placed on a resource is pretty straightforward - you can use the OfficeRnD Hybrid Work mobile app with its built-in QR code scanner or any other QR code scanner app.
The QR Code supports additional functionalities around booking in OfficeRnD Hybrid. You can:
- Check-in for a booking that you have on this resource - If you have booked the desk or a meeting room and it's time for check-in - there will be a button to do that.
- Book this resource - If the resource is free, you'll be able to book it (only applicable to resources bookable by Date).
- Switch desk - You can switch your desk to this one if you already booked another.
- Cancel your booking for this resource - You can cancel your booking if it's ongoing at the moment.
- View any ongoing booking for this resource - If the resource is not available, you will see information about who is currently occupying it.
- Meeting attendees can also check in to the meeting room if the organizer is not in the office for the meeting.