Nothing beats a guided tour of your workspace to seal the deal with a prospect. OfficeRnD makes it a breeze to set up and schedule tours of your locations. This article will show you how.
Tour Booking Options
Your prospect can book a tour from:
- An embedded form within a page on your website
- A button/call-to-action on your website leading to the form.
- Your public Members Portal where they can click on Book a Tour and fill out a simple form like this:
Note: You should have an organization logo, location photo, and location address in OfficeRnD to include them in the form.
Note: You can remove the powered by OfficeRnD logo by purchasing a Premium mobile app. Click here to learn more.
Activate Tour Bookings
Note: To manage tour bookings, you need Admin access with permission to create opportunities and tours.
Open Flex Admin and navigate to Settings/Tours. There, click on Create a Tour Booking Form to begin.
1. Choose a location from the list (1).
Note: Only the locations that you have access to will be listed.
2. The list will expand with the options to choose a tour guide (2) for this location and the duration (3) of the tour. The availability of tour guides is determined according to the location's business hours and time zone. You can also preview the form and get a link to it with the location pre-selected (4).
Note: Only the Admins in your organization can be tour guides.
3. When you are finished, hit Save (6). Before saving, make sure the Active checkbox (5) is selected so the location form is enabled. Otherwise, the settings will be preserved but the location won't appear in the form.
Note: The check icon in the location list means that the form for this location is active:
The General Settings section appears at the bottom after you hit Save (look at Step 3 above).
- Show link on Public Login page (1) - a link called Book a Tour will appear in the public Members Portal (if you have it enabled). Here's an example:
- Email Notifications (2) - Manage the contents of the tour booking emails in the Email Template Settings.
- URL for All Locations (3) - Use this URL to link to the tour sign-up form from your website without pre-selecting a location. If you have multiple locations, you can link to a form with one of them pre-selected (see Step 3 above).
Once Tours are active for a particular location, you can begin scheduling tours. After a tour is scheduled, the tour owner and lead receive an email containing a calendar invite link.
To schedule tours, navigate to Community/Tours and click on Schedule Tour. The following dialog will appear:
- Select the Location, Tour Guide, Date & Time of Tour.
- Enter the Visitor Details (First Name, Last Name, Email).
- Hit Schedule.
An e-mail invite will be sent to your visitor. The scheduled tour will be recorded in OfficeRnD and you will be able to make changes to it from the grid shown below:
Note: The grid appears in Community/Tours when there is at least one scheduled tour.
Note: Booking changes can be made only from the Admin side. Follow-up emails will be sent to your prospects automatically after the changes are made.