The OfficeR&D Space management module allows you to manage your space availability and occupancy.
There are 3 types of permanent/assignable resources:
- Dedicated Desks - a.k.a Fixed - permanent desks;
- Private Office - permanent by nature;
- Private Office Desk - a desk in an office that can be assigned independently.
You can assign a desk in few different ways:
In order to assign a desk, you can open the company’s profile and click Assign next to the Membership in the Location column. Then you need to find the Resource that you want to assign the membership to.
The easier option is to assign the resource from the interactive floorplan. Once you open it, you can click on the resource and select the ‘Assign’ button.
- Membership assignment - first you need to find the member and then select the membership you want to assign. You can assign the membership with or without (Company-wide membership) a member specified.
- Member assignment - in rare cases, you may want to assign a member without membership. For example, if you assign the office to a single membership of the company, then you can assign each office desk to a specific member of the same company.