The OfficeRnD Space management module allows you to manage your space availability and occupancy.
There are 3 types of permanent/assignable resources (those are the default ones, but you can create custom resources - learn how to do that here):
- Dedicated Desks - a.k.a Fixed - permanent desks;
- Private Office - permanent by nature;
- Private Office Desk - a desk in an office that can be assigned independently.
You can assign a desk in few different ways:
In order to assign a desk, you can open the company’s profile and click Assign next to the Membership in the Location column. Then you need to find the Resource that you want to assign the membership to.
The easier option is to assign the resource from the interactive floorplan. Once you open it, you can click on the resource and select the ‘Assign’ button.
- Membership assignment - first you need to find the member and then select the membership you want to assign. You can assign the membership with or without (Company-wide membership) a member specified.
Important: The type of the resource should match the type of the billing plan used to create the membership (e.g. you cannot have a membership for a dedicated desk, and assign it to an office).
- Member assignment - in rare cases, you may want to assign a member without membership. For example, if you assign the office to a single membership of the company, then you can assign each office desk to a specific member of the same company.
Important: Please make sure that the office desk has the private office specified as "parent" when you create/configure the resource (learn how to create a resource).