Managing bookings is a crucial part of running a coworking space. Occasionally, a member will book a resource but will end up canceling it. OfficeRnD allows you to set up rules for these occasions and apply different rules to different Resource Rates.
Create a Cancellation Policy
- Navigate to Settings/Platform.
- Scroll down to the Booking Cancellation Policies section and click Add Policy.
- Fill out the following details and settings:
- Name - set a unique name for the policy.
- Active Member Conditions & Non-Active Member Conditions - a policy can apply different conditions and fees for active members and for non-active members. By default, a policy will use the same set of conditions for both types of members. If you would like to set up different types of conditions, de-select the Same as Active Member Conditions checkbox under the Non-Active Member Conditions section to define different condition steps.
- A policy can have multiple condition steps. Each step has two fields:
- Hours - set the number of hours in advance a member must cancel their meeting to adhere to the condition. For intermediate steps, the Hours value you apply must be aligned with the hours from the previous steps.
- Cancellation Fee - set the percentage of a booking's fee that a member must pay if they cancel their booking when adhering to the condition in this step.
- Add & Remove Steps - to add a step, click the Add Step button. To remove a step, click the Delete button.
- Click Add.